There was so much potential for improvement, particularly with the rebrand and the introduction of a new CRM. With so many simultaneously moving parts, FSRH and NetXtra had to work closely together to prioritise what could sensibly be achieved for a phase one re-launch.
FSRH were conscious that there wasn’t a limitless budget, so not all of the great ideas that came out of our workshops could be taken forward immediately. The focus was therefore very much on the creative design, to complement the new branding, navigation and search, and a basic level of integration with MillerTech’s CiviCRM for authentication and transaction-based tasks.
Working with the new branding, NetXtra came up with a striking design for the Faculty. Strong brand identity, a fantastic array of colours and some great graphics enabled our design team to develop something quite special.
Summary of features and benefits
- Seamless integration with MTL’s CiviCRM Portal.
- Real-time processing of membership renewals, registration profile updates and event bookings.
- A richer user experience making the most of the site’s knowledge base, whether searching the standards and guidance database, performing a faceted search or looking for events.
- Incorporation of a host of new features and an intuitive navigation has enhanced user experience.
- Easy-to-use Content Management System allowing administrators to manage and support all aspects of the site.
- Reduced need for manual transactions and more streamline administration through the new self-service feature.
- A new ‘Find a Trainer’ section has increased engagement and the ability to communicate with key audiences.