The ‘Trace Me Luggage Tracker’ project involved creating a system where purchasers of TMLT tags can register their tags and add extra ones to their account. This product is expanding internationally which is necessitating us adding new translations to the site on an ongoing basis.
What we did
- Creation of concept designs
- Construction of system to manage generating tag numbers specific to issuing bodies and then registering those tags against ownership details once supplied
- Data management
- Multi-lingual translations (English, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese)
The site is only accessible to those registering or with registered TMLT tags.
As further development in addition to the central Trace Me registration system, we created the Trace Me Luggage Tracker corporate marketing site. This site provides information on the baggage tag and how the tracing system works, as well as enabling the tag to be purchased online and shipped world-wide.
Due to TMLT’s growth in to additional international markets, the site needed to be multi-lingual. Currently the site is available in English, Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese and Spanish, with further translations being added on an ongoing basis.
What we did
- Build of 3rd party concept designs
- Setup of ecommerce facility and international shipping
- Data and content management
- Implementation of 3rd party provided translations