When making any changes to your website, you want to know that it can be done as smoothly and with as little disruption as possible. We recognise that obtaining financial sign-off for changes outside of an existing budget can often be difficult and ultimately prevent you from interacting and engaging with your members and supporters.
At NetXtra we want to provide you with even greater flexibility. Our Development Retainer Package gives you that flexibility, allowing you to more easily get in touch with us to make certain changes to your site. This retainer payment model has a number of great benefits, including:
- Typically, up to 70% cheaper for small changes
- Makes budgeting for site change costs easier and approvable upfront
- Reduced administration - no ongoing financial sign-offs required
- Priority response - an estimated 1 week turnaround on agreed paid-for small changes.
The retainer’s flexibility allows you to use the hours within the agreement for any small changes to your existing site or websites.
Many of our clients benefit from NetXtra's Retainer packages, using them to:
The following are some recent examples of how our customers have used their retainer service...
- Small website improvements that can't easily be justified in isolation – e.g. new website buttons, changing of layouts or addition of filters, the inputting of SEO friendly, well formatted and appealing website content
- Homepage redesign and site-wide image replacement
- Setup and training of third-party tools such as Campaign Monitor or Google Analytics
- Receive bespoke website documentation
- Access to export data in CSV format
- Creation and placement of website favicons.
... to name just a few.
To find out how you could benefit from NetXtra's Development Retainer Package, call 01787 319393, or send us a message using the Contact Us page.