Whilst social media is not a replacement for your traditional advertising and marketing, it should always complement your marketing initiatives and be in harmony with how you promote your organisation and engage with your members, supporters and other stakeholders.
Success in social media requires long-term commitment and focused resources. Nothing is more frustrating for a visitor than to pique their interest in your brand with a new social presence, only for it to then quickly gather dust with no activity!
Organisations without dedicated management of their social media channels typically have inactive or rarely updated profiles with un-moderated, un-managed, off-topic or spam-based comments.
If you have a social media strategy in place, but simply don’t have the time or resources to maintain a consistent and professional presence, then we at NetXtra can manage and take full responsibility of it for you.
Our Social Media Platform Management Service includes:
- The regular management of status updates and user responses
- Working with your organisation to execute the promotion of events, news and campaigns across various platforms
- Promotion of group discussions and conversations through regular posting of new and relevant content
- Moderation and removal of unwanted “spam” posts
- Initiatives to increase ‘Likes’, ‘Followers’, ‘Subscriptions’ and social presence on all platforms
- Ensuring that your social media messages stay on-brand.
Looking for a pro-active membership or not-for-profit social media management service? Then call us on 01787 319393 to find out how we can help you.