Anyone responsible for a website will be familiar with the importance of search engine optimisation (SEO), yet many do not understand how to implement it or find it difficult to accomplish.
As established digital and online marketing specialists serving the membership and not-for-profit sectors, NetXtra are well-versed in the constantly changing art of search engine optimisation and how it applies to your website.
When set up and formatted in the right way, your website will make it easy for those looking to find you. It will also promote your organisation to new members and supporters, ideally ranking your site and its content highly for relevant organic searches on websites such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
As part of our SEO service package, we'll:
- Ensure good SEO practices are implemented across your website's page titles, descriptions, summaries, meta tags and page URL’s
- Advise you on 'dead' links and inaccessible areas of your site that limit the ability and performance of the index robots crawling your site and reporting back to the search engines
- Provide you with descriptive 'ALT-tags' and captions for your all your site images to ensure maximum relevance and benefit to visitors and search engines
- Ensure that there is appropriate, legitimate and relevant use of keywords within the content of all pages throughout your site
- Appropriate use of links - to other relevant areas of content on your own and other websites.
Want to know more about NetXtra's Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services? Give us a call on 01787 319393 to find out more.